For classes beginning after August 1, 2011
Login to BRC Online
For classes beginning before August 1, 2011
Student Assignment Sheet
Externship Resource Booklet
All About Externships
Take The Wheel (View this presentation in order to understand the externship process.)
State Specific Handouts
Top 200 Drugs Worksheets
Qualifications for the Job of Pharmacy Technician
Legal and Ethical Issues Role Play
Controlled Drug Schedules
Controlled Substance Schedules
Using the United States Pharmacopoeia Drug Information
Medication Errors Role Play
Your Future in Pharmacy Practice
- Practice Chapter 1
- Calculations Chapter 1
- Module 1 Reading Assignment (available online in case you have not yet received your textbooks)
- Program Outline
- Official program outline for the Pharmacy Technician Program
- Career Garden
- Boston Reed's career preparation curriculum
- Math Resource
- The Khan Academy is a not-for-profit with the mission of providing a world-class education to anyone, anywhere.
- National Center for Competency Testing
- Graduates are qualified to take an optional certification examination offered by the National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT).
- National Healthcareer Association
- Graduates are qualified to take an optional certification examination offered by the National Healthcareer Association (NHA).
- Pharmacy Technician Certification Board
- Graduates are prepared to take the certification examination offered by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- National Pharmacy Technician Association
- National Pharmacy Technician Association (NPTA) is a professional organization for pharmacy technicians.
- American Association of Pharmacy Technicians
- American Association of Pharmacy Technicians (AAPT) is a professional organization for pharmacy technicians.
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) provides information on the field of pharmacy including pharmacy career options. Visit the "Student Center".
- Board of Pharmacy
- Website for the Texas State Board of Pharmacy